We know when you are researching pelvic pain treatments, you may see vaginal dilators as an option. They actually are one of the safest and most effective treatments you can do in the privacy if your own home. Vaginal Dilators, along with a great pelvic floor stretching regime can be very effective.
A vaginal dilator is a therapy device used prevent and treat problems associated with vaginal penetration and tight pelvic floor muscles. Vaginal dilators are used to regenerate vaginal capacity, expand the vaginal walls, add elasticity to the tissues, and to allow for comfortable sexual intercourse. VuVa Magnetic Vaginal Dilators are smooth lightweight plastic, that come in a variety of graduated sizes. Soothing Neodymium magnets are within each dilator to increase blood flow and relieve sexual discomfort while soft tissue lengthens, relaxing muscles and ligaments. As the tissue relaxes, the Neodymium magnets increase blood flow to the painful area calming nerves. VuVa™ Dilators are the only patented dilators available with Neodymium magnets.
Why use Neodymium Magnetic Vaginal Dilators? We have put together some great reasons below:
- Allow your healthcare provider to perform a more thorough pelvic exam.
- Make it more comfortable for you to be examined.
- Prevent your vagina from becoming too narrow.
- Keep your vagina more elastic by stretching.
- Allow you to have intercourse with less discomfort.
- Neodymium Magnets relax and stretch muscles before intercourse.
- Desensitizes painful areas of the vagina.
- Reduces the fear of penetration.
- Keeps vaginal muscles working even when you are not being intimate.
- Neodymium Magnets create blood flow to the vaginal walls to promote relaxation and healing.
- Prevention of adhesions/fibrosis from forming during and after pelvic radiotherapy.
- Breaks down scar tissue from surgeries and radiation.
- Safe with virtually no harmful side effects.
How do you use Magnetic Vaginal Dilators?
FOR BEST RESULTS USE VUVA™ DILATORS 1-2 TIMES A DAY.
Directions Before Use: Wash dilators with a mild, fragrance-free soap and warm water. Let the dilators air dry.
Start by testing the smaller size VuVa™ Dilators to see which size you are comfortable inserting. You may find that when you are first starting to use dilators, you can only tolerate the tip and that is normal. Increase dilator size only after you can insert current size dilator with ease.
- Lubricate the VuVa™ Dilator and vagina opening generously with a lubricant your choice. IMPORTANT: Do not use petroleum jelly (e.g. Vaseline).
- In a private place, preferably a bed, lie on your back or in the fetal position. Bend both knees and spread your legs apart. Taking calm breaths, relax your body. Using gentle pressure, insert the smaller round end of the dilator into your vagina. Make sure that the dilator shaft is inserted as deeply as is comfortable for you. Do not insert entire dilator: leave larger, round flat end outside of vaginal opening.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT WALK AROUND WITH DILATOR INSERTED. DO NOT USE DILATORS DURING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
- Remain lying on your back while the VuVa™ Dilator is in place. Leave it in for 20-30 minutes (the longer the better) before taking it out. You may have to hold dilator in place, as your vaginal muscles may try to push it out.
- When you can insert smaller dilator with ease, you may progress up to the next size within the same session. Your muscles should be relaxed. Moving to the next size dilator should then be easier. Note: progressing up in size may take days or weeks to complete comfortably.
- Wash the dilators after use with mild, fragrance-free soap and warm water. Let the dilators air dry.
Want to learn more about VuVa Dilators? Visit www.vuvatech.com