HOW TO USE VAGINAL DILATORS
DIRECTIONS & SIZES – HOW TO USE VUVA™ VAGINAL DILATORS
FOR BEST RESULTS USE VUVA™ VAGINAL DILATORS 1-2 TIMES A DAY.
Directions Before Use: Wash dilators with a mild, fragrance-free soap and warm water. Let the dilators air dry.
Start by testing the smaller size VuVa™ Vaginal Dilators to see which size you are comfortable inserting. You may find that when you are first starting to use dilators, you can only tolerate the tip and that is normal. Increase dilator size only after you can insert current size dilator with ease.
- Lubricate the VuVa™ Vaginal Dilator and vagina opening generously with a lubricant your choice. IMPORTANT: Do not use petroleum jelly (e.g. Vaseline).
- In a private place, preferably a bed, lie on your back or in the fetal position. Bend both knees and spread your legs apart. Taking calm breaths, relax your body. Using gentle pressure, insert the smaller round end of the dilator into your vagina. Make sure that the dilator shaft is inserted as deeply as is comfortable for you. Do not insert entire dilator: leave larger, round flat end outside of vaginal opening.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT WALK AROUND WITH DILATOR INSERTED. DO NOT USE DILATORS DURING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
- Remain lying on your back while the VuVa™ Vaginal Dilator is in place. Leave it in for 20-30 minutes (the longer the better) before taking it out. You may have to hold dilator in place, as your vaginal muscles may try to push it out.
- When you can insert smaller dilator with ease, you may progress up to the next size within the same session. Your muscles should be relaxed. Moving to the next size vaginal dilator should then be easier. Note: progressing up in size may take days or weeks to complete comfortably.
- Wash the vaginal dilators after use with mild, fragrance-free soap and warm water. Let the vaginal dilators air dry.
Do not use VuVa Vaginals Dilators/vaginal trainers if any of the following conditions apply to you: If you have a pacemaker, defibrillator or any other electrical device. If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. Do not use on open or bleeding wounds. For a Non-Magnetic set Click Here